Ohmygoshi
This year has been a whirlwind, and to be honest, it kind of sucked. I'm more than ready to say goodbye to 2009, and HELLOOOO 2010! I know that every year will have it's ups and downs, but in my naive little heart, I like to believe that this year will have far more ups than downs. Here's a quick review of Ohmygoshi 2009:

Realized just how much my college career came full circle: Have you ever had these moments when you realize certain sections of your life have been completed?

I anxiously awaited the big day to get me out of the waiting place (although let's be honest, I think I'm still there.....):I've realized that, right now, I'm in a holding pattern. I'm in that brief moment between being in the tunnel and barreling out at 60 mph.

I shared some dreams of mine: There are so many things I want to do, and yet so little time.

I blogged about my dislike of Mondays:It's Monday, Monday morning to be exact. I must be late.

Took some time and GRADUATED COLLEGE! and then took some much needed time off, and handed the reins over to some of my favorite bloggersThese past few weeks have been a blur. A good blur, but a blur nonetheless

Hit a real low and struggled a bit with the whole lack of job thing"Whoa, what about all the GREAT things I can do! Look at me! Please?! No? Ok....". I'm going stir-crazy right now
Engaged in an EPIC battle with Dell, and came out with a new computer!:Today was no exception. I got a phone call this morning from my Magic Dell Fairy, saying he'd be by sometime between 11am and 1pm

Contemplated Christmas in August:Sitting in a dark room, illuminated by a glowing fire and Christmas tree is one of my favorite favorite things to do all year long

Took a minute to take the scenic route and was reminded of all the beauty my city holds: The weather was great, but the view was something else entirely.

I got real pissy with WMATA, and made sure everyone knew: DC's Metro system is pretty stellar in comparison to some other places. However, that does not stop them from absolutely sucking on certain days

Had only one November Post: Speaking of Thanksgiving, this year the Ohmygoshi family (and extended family) will certainly have an interesting one

And finally, I witnessed first hand the great SnOMG of 2009: Ohhh Winter Blizzard of 2009 (Snowpocalypse, if you will), how you ROYALLY messed up my holiday travel plans is ridiculous

I know 2009 sucked for a lot of people this year. Economically, physically, emotionally, there was a lot going on this year. That's why I'm ready to leave it all behind and look forward. Here's to a clean slate, and fresh start.

Happy New Year.


3 Responses

  1. Mandy Says:

    Happy New Year!! hope 2010 is one of the best yet.


  2. Auburn Kat Says:

    I'm with you on '09 and am THRILLED to be in '10! Happy New Year!


Post a Comment