Ohmygoshi
Not for reals y'all, just for the week.

Dell finally broke me. After many calls to Dell, and three days of the Magic Dell Fairy trying to fix my poor computer, Dell broke me. I agreed to send it in to be looked at by "professionals".

They shipped me a box. I backed all my files up. And now I'm going to shut it down (and by that I mean, move it two inches, since it goes kaput when I do that...) and pack it up. They promised to have it back to me in "five to seven days", so hopefully I'll be back around these parts in no time.

Until then, bloggy friends.

Ohmygoshi out.
Labels: , | edit post
3 Responses
  1. LindzML Says:

    ...your motherboard is cracked. I'm almost positive. That's EXACTLY what my DELL did to me. So I stuck it to 'em and got a mac.



  2. crystall Says:

    Dell customer service blows too. Sorry!


Post a Comment