Ohmygoshi
I'm not going to lie...I am really REALLY tired of people asking me "SO! How's the job search going?!". Trust me when I say, that when I get a job, the whole entire world will know. I will shout it from the rooftops and be overly ecstatic about it. But until then, let's just assume I'm still working on it and not bring it up anymore. I get that it's the question everyone wants to ask any new college graduate. But as someone who is currently living it right now, it gets old. It's bad enough that I have panic attacks every day about not being gainfully employed, but when I get questioned about it everytime I talk to someone, it damn near maddening.

Now, moving on to a topic that doesn't involve the letters J-O-B....wait, I don't have much else to talk about. It's kinda boring here in Nowhere Land. The good news is, I'm almost completely caught up on all the TV I missed this season! Just a few more shows to go. I don't know what I'll do when I run out. Anyone have any good ones they can recommend?

Gosh, I'm so pathetic.
3 Responses
  1. Oy. GOOD LUCK! I won't ask but look forward to the big "I have a job" announcement whenever it may come. Hang in there!


  2. You. Me. Wine. Next Thursday night. Be there. <3


  3. Ugh I hated that too. And because they asked me so often, when I finally did get the job I was so angry I didn't want to tell anyone. Except the internet of course :)


Post a Comment