Ohmygoshi
why hello sweet blog o' mine! oh how I've missed you! First and foremost, a great big thanks to all my guest bloggers! y'all rock. Let's do a quick recap of what the past month has been like for me:

  • FINALS
  • got sick
  • Family came into town
  • GRADUATION
  • Packing
  • Moving
  • Grad Party
  • Summer
These past few weeks have been a blur. A good blur, but a blur nonetheless. I'm now officially and totally moved in to my new digs, and I'm loving it. The roomies are all really cool, and the house is awesome. My room is awesome. It's just good stuff all around. It's strange waking up and realizing "hey, it's Thursday, and I have NOTHING to do today!". It's also pretty boring, although I will admit I've caught up on a lot of my favorite tv shows thanks to all this free time. I've been spending my days looking for a job (hello Unemployment. I don't like you), and enjoying this absolutely MAGNIFICENT weather we're experiencing in DC. I'm back just in time for the premiere of So You Think You Can Dance tonight on Fox. Get excited!

Since I've been gone so long, I thought I would host a giveaway as a sorts of apologies. It's for all my movie lovers. I have THREE seperate Free Month Trial cards for Netflix that I want to give to you! I, myself, am a big fan of Netflix and all that they offer. Not only is the delivery super fast, but there's also a TON of streaming movies/tv shows available through the website. So, if you've been on the fence about whether or not to sign-up, here's your chance to try it out for free for a month!

Here's how to enter:
  • Leave me a comment that includes the words "I love movies!"
  • For two entries you can tweet about it
  • For three entries you can blog about it
  • And for an automatic win you can find me a sweet job in the Advertising/PR industry
Make sure you let me know each time you enter so I can accurately keep track.

So there you go. What better way to enjoy the summer than with a free month of movies? The giveaway ends at 11:59 pm on May 31. I'll pick three winner at random and have them sent off by the 1st of June!

Happy Thursday!
Labels: , , | edit post
7 Responses
  1. Welcome back! You've done so much while you were gone!

    We have Netflix too and I love it!


  2. I love movies! And would love to be entered :) Woo hoo!


  3. Masala Says:

    I <3 movies! And Ohmygoshies! WOOOHOOOO!


  4. Lexilooo Says:

    I need How I Met Your Mother season four to come out on DVD this summer, so I can watch it before the new season begins!

    (I am not entering, I already have netflix :)


  5. Z Says:

    hahaha, I DO love movies :)

    And welcome back!!!


  6. LindzML Says:

    Yo, I love movies. And you. And have been friends with you for 18 years (including a gay bar birthday extravaganza), which has to earn me at least 3 extra entries. And I'm working on that job for you ;) Miss you!!!


  7. LindzML Says:

    YAY I WON! I'm sorry, I just never win anything. Here's to hoping that the good karma you got by giving something away will equal something jobby!!! I love and miss you!


Post a Comment