Ohmygoshi
Dear Mother Nature,

I think you must have lost the memo that said Spring has begun. That means coats should no longer be required, and seeing your breathe when outside is illegal. I know the whole "april showers brings may flowers" thing, but really? I'm over it. Please bring the real Spring back.

best,
Ohmygoshi

To the JERK who left their PUPPY outside in the rain,

Why did you do that?! I understand that puppies need to be walked in the rain, but did you really have to leave him outside without any kind of sweater or raincoat? Poor thing was sitting there SHIVERING and looking so so sad! You are so lucky I didn't scoop him up and take him home with me!

HMPH,
Not so pleased bystander

To all the companies I've sent emails and resumes to,

Thank you for NOT responding to my emails. Really, I appreciate it. I love not knowing anything and continually feeling like I've been ignored. It's the highlight of my day.

Sincerely,
Disgruntled soon-to-be-graduate

Dear Heidi,

You are awesome. And your Contest is even more awesome! If you're in the DC area and want a shot at an EXTRA 20% discount card to select stores during Downtown ShopAround, then go visit Heidi.

xoxo,
Ohmygoshi

Dear Self,

You only have eight more days of class left. EIGHT. Try not to die before then. And please remember to eat. Food is good.

xoxo,
Me
Labels: , | edit post
4 Responses
  1. Searching for jobs stinks. I was lucky because I graduated back in 2000 (good lord, I'm OLD) before the dotcom bubble burst. I DID get laid off, though, and had to deal with the nasty economy at the time. Just keep plugging away at it. You WILL find something, and because you're a new grad, you are in a really great position compared to most...companies LOVE new grads. Don't worry...they will come! :)

    And, I hope whoever left their puppy out in the rain gets fleas...not the puppy, just the person. That is TERRIBLE! People like that don't deserve pets!

    Anyway...hang in there, and enjoy your last few days as a student! :) It will all be over before you know it!


  2. LindzML Says:

    Know what's funny? I had to remind myself to eat today, too. All I've had so far are 2 Mountain Dews (the machine tossed a 3 for 1 deal my way today), one flatbread slammie from quizno's, and some reeses pieces from Easter. It's 4:07 p.m.

    ALMOST DONE!!!!


  3. Auburn Kat Says:

    Searching for jobs does suck! When I graduated I didn't get a job until Sept and now looking back, I am thankful that I didn't!!! It was nice to have the summer off even though I did want to be working...


  4. dadshouse Says:

    Spring in the Bay Area is all haywire this year. We went from cold and rain, to 97 degree heat, to cold and wind, to who knows what next.

    Good luck job hunting. It's a sucky economy, so if it's hard to find work, know it's not you.

    Great letters, btw.


Post a Comment