Ohmygoshi
In high school, our coach used to make us run a mile twice a week. I hate running. With a severe passion. I've always been jealous of those folks that I see running up and down Embassy Row. "Oh, I think I'll go for a jog" say my friends, while just the mere thought of running gives me chest pains.
As I would come around the final bend of the last lap, I would pick my (painfully slow) speed, and sprint my way to the end. I don't know where I got all that energy from, but all I knew was that I was almost done, and the faster I went the faster I would reach the end.

I'm going AWOL for a little bit. I'm coming around that last bend and I'm ready to sprint. All that stands between me and that diploma are two finals, in quite possibly the hardest classes ever (for me at least...). But don't tune out just yet! I've asked around to some of my favorite favorites in the bloggy world and begged kindly asked for their assistance this week. I'll be back in a couple weeks after I have time to process everything that's happened over the course of this week and the past four years! Much love to you all!!!
2 Responses
  1. Good luck on your last two final exams! And then when you're done, pop open a bottle of champaign and celebrate! ;)


  2. Mandy Says:

    Good luck and Congratulations!!


Post a Comment