Ohmygoshi
This? This is a picture of an azalea. Despite the fact that this is my fourth cherry blossom season, I have no pretty pictures of Cherry Blossoms. This makes me sad. Let's try to change that this year. Next Saturday (the 4th) is the annual Sakura Matsuri or Cherry Blossom Festival in downtown D.C. Are any of you D.C. bloggers (or random readers) up for a day spent eating delicious Japanese foods, walking up and down the festival street, and then seeing some Cherry Blossoms? We can even have a picnic under the trees and drink like all the real Japanese folks do!

Yes? No? Maybe? Let's make it happen!! :)
Labels: , , , | edit post
4 Responses
  1. magdathunder Says:

    ooooh! me! pick me! That sounds delightful. I'll send you an e-mail later on, and we can strategize ...


  2. Lexiloo Says:

    YAY!!!! I can comment!!!!!


  3. Lexiloo Says:

    Now I can say that I want to play too!


  4. Uh, yes please! I cannot believe I am just reading this. I am so behind on my reader. Count me in. :D


Post a Comment