Ohmygoshi
There are so many things I want to do, and yet so little time. If I could, I would move from place to place, always trying something new. I want to go on an archeological dig. I want to unearth a piece of clay that represents thousands of years of history. I want to be mystified by the towering bricks of triangle that seem impossible to have been man-made.

I want to count the stars. I want to witness the beauty of a dying star's last breathe and final burst of color. A star that has been gone since before the dinosaurs walked the earth, but its light is just now getting here.

I want to plant something and watch it turn into something beautiful. I want to go to Africa and play soccer with kids. I want to have photos published in National Geographic. I want to be part of the wine making process. I want to be the one who cuts the trailers for movies and makes them look so good. I want to to take photos that people ooh and ahh over. I want to swim with the dolphins. I want to go on an African Safari. I want to teach English in Japan to little kids. I want to fly an airplane. I want to jump out of an airplane. I want to go to Thailand. I want to be part of a team that comes up with a brilliantly successful ad campaign. I want to be a spy.

I want to have that moment where I know it's going to be Forever, and plan a wonderful, fabulous wedding. I want to see the Northern Lights. I want to win an Academy Award, and thank my Mom for always believing in me. I want to take a totally spontaneous road trip. I want to go to sleep with a fabulous view of the neon city skyline.

I want to live and love and feel.

I want to.
3 Responses
  1. Mandy Says:

    There are so many things I want to do as well. I recently just decided to start doing them.


  2. Kate Says:

    Great post. Me, too... I hope we can muster up the drive to do them.



Post a Comment