Ohmygoshi
A few different things to post tonight.

First, a friend of mine has submitted an audition tape for the best job in the world. Seriously, it's the best job in the world. For six months, you get to live in a beautiful house on an island in Queensland, Australia and pretty much create buzz through a blog and other social media tactics. So be sure to go and check out her video here, and vote for her!

Secondly, there seems to be someone who's not very happy with me at the moment, leaving nasty comments here and there. While I don't know who you are exactly, I'll share some details that I do know about you:
  • You are either from or in Boulder, CO
  • You subscribe to Comcast
  • You have a Mac
  • Your preferred browser of choice is Safari 1.3
  • Your screen settings are 1280 x 800 with a color resolution of 24 bit
  • You started looking at my blog at precisely 8:49:11, your time of course.
  • You don't have much of a life as you're a frequent visitor to my blog, sometimes visiting upwards of 5 times a day, looking for, what I'm assuming, new reasons to come here and hate one me.
  • Oh, and I have your IP Address too.

While I would rather you say nice things, I guess I can't be too upset with you for taking the time to think of me and visit so often. So, thank you! I can't say I've been to Boulder, or that I know many people from there, but I have heard wonderful things. You obviously have a grudge against me, although I can't really figure out why. What did I do? If you're going to step into my space and be rude, the least you could do is give me a reason why. I would love to talk to you about it, so please, feel free to email me at missohmygoshi@gmail.com I wish I could say you had a real big impact on me and my night, but the truth is, you didn't. Sure, you inspired me to sit down for 10 minutes and write to you directly, but you'll be long forgotten by morning. I hope you're having a lovely evening, and you're feeling better after getting those thoughts off your chest.
4 Responses
  1. Pooja Says:

    WTF is with this weirdo writing rude comments? I realize this is the first time I've left a comment on the blog I <3 so much, but dooshbags make me want to cut a b*tch.

    <3 you, come drink with me soooon!


  2. magdathunder Says:

    I think you're handling this very well. I don't know why people decide to be passively mean, and hiding behind the veil of anonymity just seems cowardly. Good for you for just rolling with it! You know you're fabulous, and there's no point into listening to anyone's uninformed senselessness otherwise. I'd just go ahead and hit DELETE for those comments.


  3. LiLu Says:

    Ugh, trolls are the WORST. I'm sorry you're dealing with that, but you're definitely handling it well. I have no problem deleting comments that are clearly malicious and pose no merit to the discussion.


  4. Lexiloo Says:

    I've never understood why people feel the need to do things like this! What ever happened to "if you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all?"

    Boo to obnoxious people!


Post a Comment