Ohmygoshi
I don't know if it's seasonal depression or what, but man, I have been in a crappy mood lately. With the months beyond May being a black hole of question marks, I feel myself getting more and more anxious and nervous. School is stressing me out, and my classes are just awful and boring. Sometimes I feel that my friends take advantage of my niceness and use me for favors that they know they'll never return. As soon as I make money, it's gone, *POOF* slipping through my hands like sand. I haven't been shopping since November, and I'm in desperate need of some new clothes. Just the thought of spending money on things (like groceries) makes me cringe.

I've decided that I need to start seeing the grace in small things in my life. For the next year, I'm going to TRY and post a list of five things a day that are good in my life. I'm sure you've seen the trend around the interweb, and now I'm picking up on it too. If you don't like it, you can suck it.

  • It's sunny outside, it may be cold, but at least it's not raining.
  • I only have one more class today.
  • I got The Duchess from Netflix yesterday.
  • I'm working on a project that will earn me extra credit in a couple classes.
  • I discovered my professor posts class notes online.
0 Responses

Post a Comment