Ohmygoshi
A quick update while the bosses are away:

It's been a rough few days, and I haven't been in a real "Grace in Small Things" mood. Even though, that's the main point, to see the good stuff despite of the bad. I put together a small list of things that HAVE been good these past few days:
  • BROWNIES
  • Daisy shaped cookie cutters
  • Good friends
  • I've made my lunch every day
  • Jack Johnson
  • Checks with my name in the "Pay To" line
  • Ghost Town was hilarious
  • Homemade Tres Leches
  • Good Great friends
  • Family

I know that this is a major cheat, but if you don't like it then you can go get your own blog and write about how much you hate me there.

kthnxbye

1 Response
  1. LindzML Says:

    Yay for better things! I've been in a grump mood lately, too. I think it's the winter blahs. Or, since winter no longer exists in Florida, in my case I would have the the "mid-semester dumps". Just think...it'll all be over soon and we can be broke college grads living at home. Whoomp, there it is.


Post a Comment