Ohmygoshi
Aaaaand we're back! I hope everyone had a lovely and relaxing Thanksgiving! I did! I've got all the pictures to prove it and I can't wait to share the awesomeness that was the Ohmygoshi Thanksgiving!

But here's my newest choice for Movie Monday:

Duplicity
Staring: Clive Owen and Julia Roberts
Directed by: Tony Gilroy
Genre: Thriller/Comedy
Release date: March 20, 2009

It's so fresh, there's not even a movie poster for it yet! Two former spies share a steamy night in Rome and decide they could get used to a life like that, and come up with a huge con for $40 million. {Trailer!}

What's not to love?

Julia Roberts - Good!
Comedy/romance/spy goodness - Good!
Clive Owen - GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

Will it win an Oscar? Probably not, but it still looks like a good movie. What are your thoughts?
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment