Ohmygoshi
Man I've been busy, did you miss me? I sure did miss you! I could chronicle everything that I've been up to these past two weeks, but that would just be depressing. Let's just say, it's involved a lot of time in the library, a couple all-nighters, and a lot of stress. How've you been? I've been keeping up with my Reader, so I'm not completely lost on what's been going on!

This week is Thanksgiving (yay!) and one thing I'm thankful for? A ONE DAY WEEK! Yeah, that's right. Yours Truly starts the holiday on Monday at 5pm! I am SO excited for this year's Thanksgiving. First of all, I don't have to travel. Second of all, my mom and brother are driving up from home, and bringing the two puppehs with them! Third, my other brother is Bolting it down here from NYC, and we're all meeting at my uncle's place in VA for one very merry happy Thanksgiving! So it'll be 8 people, 5 dogs, and then 2 guests for dinner on Thursday. And did I mention that I don't have to travel?! Yeah. Totally winning at life right now.

I, personally, am a big fan of big family gatherings. I think it's because I don't have a huge family. I have a total of 4 cousins, and I don't think we've ever had a family reunion. Don't get me wrong, I love my small family, but I've always wanted that big family dinner kind of thing filled with music, laughter, and wine, don't forget the wine!

This year, we have Thanksgiving break, a week of class, and then finals start...um hello end of the semester, where did you come from?! Yeah, I'm not feeling it at all. It's just one more marker close to Real Life which starts in May. Yikes. There's so much more work to be done, I'd rather not think about it, I like to enjoy my time off thank you very much.

Stay tuned for another Movie Monday (sorry I missed it last week...). I've got so many good ones I'm not sure which one to pick!

What's this week shaping up to look like for you guys?!
0 Responses

Post a Comment