Ohmygoshi
Yay for not being so busy that I completely forget! This week's pick:

The Boy In The Striped Pajamas

Starring: David Thewlis, Asa Butterfield, Zac Mattoon O'Brien
Directed by:Mark Herman
Genre:
Drama
Release Date: November 14, 2008

Get your tissues out for this one, just the trailer makes me tear up. Ok, so this one is already released, but I haven't seen previews for it on normal tv, maybe I'm just not watching the right channels.

Pretty much, it's the story of a friendship between the child of a Nazi soldier, Bruno, and a young boy in a concentration camp, Leon. Bruno has no idea what's going on, and has led a completely innocent and sheltered childhood. [see the trailer here!]

What do you think guys? Looks like one that's designed to make you cry, eh? I'm not sure if I'll catch it in theaters, I hate leaving the theater depressed. But still, some people may enjoy it immensely!

Bonus! Because I missed last week...here's the NEWEST Harry Potter trailer!
Labels: | edit post
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    The other kid's name is Jack Scanlon... not Zac Mattoon O'Brien.


Post a Comment