Ohmygoshi
I've decided to start a new series entitled Movie Mondays.

Every Monday I will post a new trailer and description of an upcoming movie. I decided to do this, because A) Mondays SUCK. and B). to give you all bragging rights to scoff and say "Oh! I saw that trailer MONTHS ago! I'm so excited!" I'll do my best to post trailers directly, but I want you to get the best viewing experience, so I'll most likely direct you to the official website or Apple Trailers.

So...without further ado, today's pick of the week:

Marley and Me
Starring: Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson
Directed by: David Frankel
Genre: Comedy
Release Date: December 25, 2008

"The heartwarming and unforgettable story of a family in the making and the wondrously neurotic dog who taught them what really matters in life." {see the trailer here!}

I saw this trailer last night, and immediately thought "AWWWWW" I mean, who wouldn't love a puppy like that?! It's the typical "feel-good" movie, that I'll be recommending to the fam for one of our Forced Family Fun events over the holidays.
4 Responses
  1. will keep an eye out for this one in cinemas...


  2. Z Says:

    I feel the need to see this, simply because it might make me feel better about my own puppy's behavior ;)


  3. Lauren Says:

    I heard the book was ridiculously heartwarming/funny/fun/sad. I'm interested in reading it. But the trailer does look cute!


  4. Sam N. Says:

    hmm.. that film looks terrible... lol sorry. I'm more into realistic indie films.


Post a Comment