Ohmygoshi
I could talk about...how I desperately need to reset my internal clock, I couldn't fall asleep until 4:30 last night!

I could talk about...how I got a phone call at 9:30 to go walk the dog at the house I work at, and I went.

I could talk about...how I got a parking ticket because of DC's completely screwed up way of posting signs. Wait, let's talk about this one for a sec: Seriously, WTF is the point of posting a sign that says "no parking from 4-6pm" and then TWO SIGNS BENEATH THAT ONE posting one that says "no parking from 8am-4pm"?! DC residents, THIS is where your tax dollars are going! I've got an idea, post a sign that says "no parking from 8am-6pm" That makes things A LOT clearer!

I could talk about...I have a less than two minute presentation to make today, and I'm so nervous I think I'm going to puke.

I could talk about...my lack of motivation to post a vlog for today's 20sb event.

I could talk about...how thanks to a lack of a hairbrush and now lack of a hair dryer, I looked like a drowned rat today. Real pretty.

I could talk about...how I'm beginning to get really frustrated with certain people in my life.

I could talk about...how I want to go into an industry that is based on creativity, yet I feel like I have none.

I could talk about...how my room looks like my closet threw up all its contents, and I have no plans to change that any time soon.

I could talk about...how the thought of the future makes my stomach feel like I swallowed a 6ton bag of rocks

I could talk about...how I'm severely underdressed for today's 50 degree weather.

But no...instead, I'm going to try and see if I can turn my day around and see things in a different light.

Update: All is not lost! I have found something that has made me smile today!
0 Responses

Post a Comment