Ohmygoshi
It's Monday, people shouldn't be required to think on Mondays. I've decided to go with my loves and hates for the time being!

Love:
  • Late night conversations with best friends.
  • Having cash in my pocket!!
  • Reading posts like these on Monday mornings while I enjoy my coffee. Pay particular attention to the 10th paragraph.
  • Getting excited for the holidays! - This year for Thanksgiving, my mom and youngest brother are driving up, and my other brother is flying down and we're all meeting at my Uncle's place in VA for a very large family Thanksgiving, I always enjoy large Thanksgivings. It makes it that much more special.
  • Playing drinking games with friends on Saturday nights
  • When my professors make up words like "religiousosity" I mean, seriously?
Hate:
  • Liars - nothing gets me more angry than people who lie to my face.
  • Deciding on topics. I have two large presentations/papers that I need to have topics for soon. And the guidelines for both are: "Whatever you feel like doing" within reason of the course topic. UGH. It's not a big deal or anything, only up to 70% of my grade in one class, and 40% in the other. Let me know if you want to help!
  • Warm weather in October. Seriously? A high of 85 is unacceptable this time of year in Washington DC. What happened to the fall? I moved up north to avoid being in this situation dammit!
  • Underclassmen in a 10am Philosophy of the Arts class. They are so full of themselves and just spew off some of the most annoying things. Nobody cares about how many times you can use the words "scholar" and "genius" in a single sentence, or that you aspire to be like Niche. Here's an actual quote: "...So while a genius can top a scholar, the totality of scholars building on scholars dwarfs the genius' intellectual blah blah blah". Sorry about that last part, I stopped listening after a certain point.
  • The lack of money in my bank account. While I may have some cash in my pocket, that's only because I was paid in cash the other day, and my bank account is still starving.
  • The fact that I haven't done any form of Yoga in over a month. Not to get all yogi sounding, but I can feel all the toxic grossness building up in my system, and it puts me in a grumpy mood.
1 Response
  1. I, too, have probably not done yoga in a month, so I can sympathize. While I don't feel all the toxins building up, I do feel my flexibility and muscle tone slipping away with each passing day.


Post a Comment