Ohmygoshi
Well, I think the title says it all. Since my discovery of the "google reader" i have been amazed.

Instead of having to remember all the blogs I read, I simply refer to my handy dandy reader. There is no more constantly checking each blog for an update, my google reader tells me when there is (although sometimes it's a little slow on the uptake...).

However, there is also a downside to the reader. If left to it's own devices, it can collect almost 50 new entries. That is just a tiiiny bit intimidating (though admittedly no where near as bad as some of you out there ;) ) . Also, I don't comment nearly as much as I used to. True, if something really strikes me, I'll make the effort to go and leave a comment, but not all the time. Sometimes, I'll say that I'll come back to comment later once I've thought of how to word my response, but then I just forget, and it gets lost among the non bolded links.

le sigh.

So, this is me apologizing to all my dear bloggy friends. I am still reading every single day even if I don't always make myself known! My reader is as close to a best friend as I can get with the interweb. It contains all my favorites, who make me think, laugh, cry, remember, and ooh and ahh at the fabulous etsy and pink finds. You offer help. You inspire me. I can relate to you. and I hope to see things the way you do. So many awesome new (and old!!) friends.*

Thanks!


* not even a fraction of the blogs that I read! :)
9 Responses
  1. Jamie Lovely Says:

    hahah oh my gosh. 50? I wish my reader was at 50. I'm usually up in the hundreds daily!

    But really, I love finding new blogs and reading them so I can't complain too much! I love yours too <3


  2. Thanks for the bloggy love! :) Aren't blog feeds the best ever??? ;) I can't start my day without reading my updated blogs!


  3. magdathunder Says:

    I really think my reader combusted a long time ago. I've been trying to resuscitate it for awhile now. Part of my problem is that I go to a lot of blogs directly, which the reader doesn't register. I'm working on it! Like you, though, I keep up, but I read so many great blogs, that it's hard to read and comment all the time. Im often the girl who comments like a week later on really brilliant posts. Hey, it happens.

    ps. I relate to you, too : )


  4. Tipp Says:

    I have had to break up with my GR, I had to tell myself it is not a job!! BUT I MISS everyone and I always return to catch up on everyone's life!!!


  5. drbolte Says:

    wow...you're awesome. thank you so much! :)


  6. Kelly Says:

    50, huh? And I though I was bad with 32. A delicious time-waster, is it not?

    Thanks for linking me....I hope you're having a better year at school.


  7. Dave Q. Says:

    I need to get in with the Google Reader thing. I tried using a different reader (Wiz RSS for Firefox) and I didn't care for it too much. Everyone seems to like the Google one. :)


  8. Z Says:

    50? I can only wish... That would be on the low end of the numbers for ONE of my folders, let alone my full collection... le sigh. Yes, I've been a bad blogger lately. And now I'll be internet-less for the weekend. It's only going to get scarier.


  9. Lexiloo Says:

    everyone keeps talking about this reader thing...maybe I should investigate it?


Post a Comment