Ohmygoshi
Today...was a crappy day. My LCD screen officially gave out, the technician supposedly "called the wrong number" this morning, so I never actually heard from him. My new phone and banana bread package haven't arrived, yet my brother in NYC got his. Comcast doesn't service my building, so I can't get the cheaper internet/cable I was hoping for. I have a headache. My back hurts. and I'm having weird cramps on my left side.

I think I officially earned the right to say that today sucked.

But

I found this video, and it kind of made things better. It's a great combination of some of my new and old favorite things. So, I'm passing it along to all of you that are having a bad day, and hope that it makes your day just a little bit better.



PS go check out Eric Hutchinson, he's definitely on top of my New Favorites list.
Labels: , , , | edit post
2 Responses
  1. LindzML Says:

    Very cool. I'm sorry that you day went so badly...there's always tomorrow, though. I'll be praying for your new phone and banana bread. And, you know, YOU.


  2. Hey Ohmygoshi- Did your computer get fixed finally? Let me know if there's anything I can do! :)


Post a Comment