Ohmygoshi
You know that great feeling when you find a $20 bill unexpectedly? I used to leave money in my pockets all the time. It was like a mini surprise every time I put my hand in my back pocket. I'll occasionally find a dollar here and there. I've had the exact opposite happen to me once too. In Rome, I was on my way out for the night, and I lost 50 euro. That's like...$75 USD! Talk about a buzz kill.

Well today, I was going through my desk drawer, trying to get rid of some stuff crap I have in there, and there it is just poking out between two pieces of paper.

Not a $5.

Not a $10.

Not even a $20.

It was a $50!

I don't know where it came from, or for how long it's been in my drawer just waiting for me to come find it. Forget a "mini surprise", it's a full-blown holiday!
3 Responses
  1. Z Says:

    Awesome!!!

    I do the leaving-money-in-my-pocket thing too, it's always a nice surprise to find it later on... But $50?!?! NICE!


  2. Stephanie Says:

    I loooove finding money. :)


  3. claire Says:

    To anyone planning a trip to Rome I suggest to look into vacation rentals in rome to find an accommodation with a free internet connection...
    ciao


Post a Comment