Ohmygoshi
I wish I had something great to put here. I wish I had something really thought-provoking, something that will really make you think. But, I don't.

The truth is, I've been really lonely lately. I still haven't found a roommate, and while I appreciate the fact that I don't have to share my space with anyone, it's made me realize how non attractive my apartment is. On top of that, I'm worried about how to pay rent. I definitely can't afford to pay it on my own. I would move, but I don't have a car, and it's as close to campus as I can get without living on campus.

As if I'm not stressed enough about my living situation, tonight I got a notification that the check submitted for my rent was returned due to insufficient funds. Except, wait for it, I didn't pay the rent, my former roommate did. This is the second time he's done this. And now he's moved out, and I'm up shit creek all by my lonesome. I called him in a fury and told him to take care of it, and the extra expenses on top of it. The rule here is that after two returned checks, you're no longer allowed to pay by personal check, only certified. I'm going to attempt to explain to them that it was my roommate's fault, and his checks, and since he's moved out, I should no longer be penalized for it. We'll see how it goes.

If it doesn't go well, expect my mood to plummet in the next 24 hours.
2 Responses
  1. chickbug Says:

    i'm sorry. this sounds stressful. but everything will work out. don't drive yourself too crazy worrying. i'm sure you'll find a great new roommate (who actually pays the rent!)


  2. Z Says:

    UGH - I hope it turned out OK!!!


Post a Comment