Ohmygoshi
I decided today would be a fun day Monday, and we'd get to know yours truly a little better.

1. This morning I flipped back and forth between the ladies of The View and the boys on 1st and 10. The tension was getting a little too high between Joy Behar and Elisabeth Hasselbeck when they started talking politics (what else is new) so I switched over to ESPN to watch an in-depth analyzation of the fight between Danika Patrick and Milka Duno.

2. I don't think Iphones are overrated. In fact, I often find myself thinking, "damn, if I had an iphone, I could totally look up that piece of information rightn now".

3. By 10:45 am I had already had a cup of coffee, took some pool water to be tested, and done some grocery shopping. It actually felt kind of good.

4. I love movies like Ocean's Eleven, Twelve, and Thirteen so much. The elaborate plans and how they all work out and completely fool the bad guy...I never get tired of them.

5. The Lean Cuisine Cheese Ravioli is delicious, and I eat it for lunch at least once a week. I also enjoy the Swedish Meatballs. Don't hate.

6. Who's excited for football season? I'M EXCITED FOR FOOTBALL SEASON. Redskins are playing the opening games for both the pre-season AND regular season. I may have a slight crush on the Mannings, but I have full confidence that the 'Skins will rock them. Sorry, Peyton and Eli. Two woots for Jason Taylor joining the ranks and Jason Campbell being healed and ready to play!

7. Not gonna lie, I'm a liittle excited for the new Mummy movie. I have multiple reasons: Jet Li is in it, Brendan Fraser is always funny, aaaand there's a rumor that the new Harry Potter trailer will be debuted with the release of it. I'll gladly trade an hour and a half of my life for a combination of all those three things. Did I mention Jet Li?

8. Did you know that Don Cheadle is NOT credited in Ocean's Eleven? It's a weird, random fact I learned this weekend.

9. Sometimes I question the value of the human brain. Who sends a blank harddrive without the accompaning CDs for the driversn and operating system? And on that matter, if you had just sent me a fully loaded hard drive (with all the right pieces!) the first time around, we wouldn't be having this problem right now. Oh DELL, how I despise you.

10. And finally, today is my baby brother's birthday! The little bugger is 16 years old, drivers beware! I still remember when he was born, and they wouldn't let me stay in the hospital with my mom (they told me that if I stayed, I had to get shots in the middle of the night. I think I was the first one in the car ready to go home after that). My darling brother, who boasts about his stellar grades, just came upstairs and seriously asked, "Who's presents are those downstairs??".
Labels: , , | edit post
4 Responses
  1. chickbug Says:

    i can't wait to go home and see watch the heated discussion. Elizabeth H. just drives me nuts some times.

    and i am sooo ready for football season.


  2. magdathunder Says:

    Just wait till your brother turns 21 ... or gets married! Such is the current status of my two younger sisters. I can't think of anything that would make me feel more old!

    And I'm so with you on the iPhone. I think about what it would be like to have one, um, all the freaking time.


  3. I like that post - it's quite funny! If only I stumbled upon it yesterday - grrr... ok, I'll have something for next Monday over on my blog....

    You are right about the movies like Ocean's 11 - the plots seem corny, but the excitement is uncomparable!


  4. Jamie Lovely Says:

    I never get tired of the Ocean's movies! I have to watch them EVERY TIME they come on tv. I just have to.


Post a Comment