Ohmygoshi
If there's one thing I hate more than admitting I'm right, it's admitting someone else is right. So when my mom suggested that going to the gym and doing some weight lifting would help alleviate my bad mood, and I kicked and dragged my feet the whole way there, I was slightly annoyed when I had to admit that it had indeed made me feel better. Slightly.

My mood did eventually improve to what could be called a "good" mood. A great big THANK YOU to the makers of Vicodin...ha ha just kidding. Actually, to my dear readers who wrote kind comments and emails, you guys rock.

You know what the best way to end a gross mood? It's to discover new frozen yogurt places like CeFiore. My brother had youth group downtown, and because it's a bit of a drive, my mom and I scouted out a place to hang for a bit while we waited. It was deeeelicious. They have four flavors, Green Tea, Raspberry Pomegranate, Original, and Acaiberry. Then let's not forget the up to three toppings. We sprung for a Raspberry Pomegranate with coconut, raspberries, and crumbled oreos on top. Are you jealous yet? You should be. Especially since it's nonfat, and there are only 25 calories an ounce. We shared a 7oz cup, you can do the math. Mmm mmm mmmmm.

I've been thinking about rereading Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows for a few months now, and I finally got around to it last week. I read about 150 pages in a week, meh, it wasn't a big priority, I'd read it before. I started back up again yesterday. I finished the book this evening. All 800 some odd pages.

That's how I spent my Monday. Oops.

Then I went to the gym and, as Dr. Bolte likes to say, punished the treadmill. Well, kinda. I thought I did worse than I normally do, but the clock told me I shaved 5 seconds off my time. 5 seconds! woot woot!

That about sums up my weekend. How was yours?
0 Responses

Post a Comment