Ohmygoshi
Like my title says, I like to steal things. Ok, not really, but I saw this on Carmen's blog, and it looked like a fun thing for Wednesday.

The rules are simple. Answer each question, plug your answer into Google Image Search, and pick a picture from the first page of images from your search results.

1. Your age on your next birthday











2. A place you'd like to travel









Hello TAHITI!! who doesn't want a little hut ON THE WATER?!

3. Your favorite place










It's actually the entire city of Rome, but you get the picture...ha ha I made a funny.
4. Your favorite object











I love taking pictures!

5. Your favorite food








MMMMM LOBSTER RAVIOLI!!

6. Your favorite animal















OK, he was actually the third picture to pop up, but it was sooo adorable!

7. Your favorite color









8. The town that you were born in









Orlandooo!

9. The town where you live







AND









10. Name of past pet











Whiskey was the name of my cat in Japan.

11. Name of past love

















Oh Leo....

12. Bestfriend's nickname









hehehe

13. Your screenname









This is actually a picture of mine. My screenname is pretty unique, and all my own pictures popped up.

14. Your name








15. Your middle name









It means Child of Light in Japanese

16. Your last name








Muwahahaha you'll never figure it out!

17. Bad habit of yours
















18. First job












19. Name of grandmother







AND









20. College major















It's actually Marketing, and this is the actual picture that popped up first. Google, you know me so well. I'm flattered.

I do not tag anyone, but feel free to play!
2 Responses
  1. you're not stealing, you silly! :-) I'll tag you in the next meme I get, promise, I never know who to tag because I'm new at this and I never know if people like to be tagged ;) love your pics, especially the one of the girls arm in arm. LOVE it!

    ~La Petite Belle
    http://lapetitebelle.typepad.com


  2. LindzML Says:

    I LOVE THE LAST NAME ONE. And to this day, I wish you'd applied to colleges as a native american with your last name in english.


Post a Comment