Ohmygoshi
I first saw this video the other day, and my first reaction was "hmm...ok". I put it in the back of my mind and went on with life. I just saw it again a few moments ago, and I had a completely different reaction. I'll be honest, I kind of teared up a little bit. I think the whole concept is really cool, and the message that it gives is even cooler. Take a look...



Where the Hell is Matt? (2008) from Matthew Harding on Vimeo.

To me, what was so cool about it was the fact that all around the world, people are the same. They like to laugh, and giggle, and make funny faces at the camera, and have a good time, and dance. How cool is it that he not only got to travel all over the world, but that he showed how connected everyone can be, and all it took was a few silly moves and a camera.

Just a little food for thought.

Happy 4th.
Labels: , , , | edit post
3 Responses
  1. Z Says:

    I first saw this (these - I believe there are at least 2...) clip a year or so ago; and I must admit, I loooooove it! :)


  2. LindzML Says:

    That's way too cool...I've heard about it, but I think you're right: it says a lot about people everywhere. In the end: we're all the same.


  3. i love it. thats what i think a lot of people dont get, when they seem so far away, we dont think they are just like us, but they so are. thanks for sharing. love the chicken dance too :)

    La Petite Belle
    http://lapetitebelle.typepad.com


Post a Comment