Ohmygoshi
Happy Hump Day! Let's make this easy today and go with a Love/Hate post:

I Love...

...cuddling with my aunt's dog, Coco. She's a Westie and is just adorable. She is kinda like a stuffed animal.

...listening to music. Seriously, can't live without it. Check out A Fine Frenzy, they're playing on my napster now.

...how relaxed I am after a super intense yoga session. I feel so light and airy. Like I could just float away on a cloud.

...that tonight is Wednesday, which means....SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!

...Rice pudding! mmm good!


I Hate...

...the fact that I had to get up at 8am to feed the stupid dogs.

...when the dogs fight, one of ours, Maisy is kinda mean when it comes to food. Unfortunately for her, she's much smaller than the two that she likes to pick on.

...the fact I can't go back to sleep because all the dogs are in my room, and growling at the poor cats hiding under my bed. I'm afraid the dogs will try and eat my cats.

...that tonight is Wednesday, which means weight night at the gym...UGH.

...that I don't know what I'm doing with my life! Hopefully I figure this out soon.
Labels: , , | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Z Says:

    YAY for SYTYCD!!! Love it! ;)


  2. Jamie Lovely Says:

    I wish I was cuddling with my puppy instead being stuck at work!


Post a Comment