Ohmygoshi
LindzML tagged me, so I'm going to play along. Here we go:


- Post the rules on your blog
- Write six random things about yourself in a blog post
- Tag six people in your post
- Let each person know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
- Let the tagger know your entry is up

1. the days when I'm really on the move, all day long, are the days I enjoy the most. When I have a list of 10 things to do in one day, and I'm always on the go, I feel so productive. I get a lot done, and I feel super important. It makes me feel less guilty when I come home and want to just sit online for a little bit, like I've earned it.

2. I was thinking about this yesterday, I'm really going to miss college. I'm going to miss saying, "I've got class" or "I've got finals". I know that sounds really strange, who's going to miss class or finals? But people look at college kids differently. There's so much potential there, a whole life's worth of possibilities. I'll miss feeling like that.

3. I'm absolutely fascinated by sharks, but I'm also terrified. Shark Week on the Discovery Channel is amazing. I will sit down and watch all kinds of scary documentaries. Once, I saw one where these researchers were trying to bait a Great White, so they put a huge slab of meat in a boat, tied it to a rope and let it drift away. Then this huge ass shark practically JUMPS out of the water and tears the boat to pieces. It was AWESOME. I also watched all four Jaws movies. The last one, takes place in Sea World in Orlando...I've really been forever scarred. The scene with the people in the underwater tower just watching as Huge Momma Great White comes barreling towards the glass....*shudder*. I'm so into sharks, that I'm scared shitless of them. Growing up, I NEVER went on the Jaws ride. Who the hell would want to do that?? I don't want my fun day ruined by a shark jumping out of the water at me. Even if it's fake, it still has big teeth. A little too close for comfort. I prefer my sharks behind the little screens of my tv. I'm weird. Get over it.

4. I've been trying to read The Kite Runner for about....the entire semester. My friend passed it along right when we got back, and I've still yet to read it. I've started it, but I know it's a depressing book, and I just can't bring myself to read it.

5. This is probably my last summer vacation EVER, and yet I'm depressed because I have nothing to do. I really want to work and learn more about my field. I don't want to be stuck in a retail store selling clothes. I want to do something productive for myself and my future.

6. I have all kinds of crazy creative ideas, but I never get around to actually creating them. It's kind of sad, actually. I have mirrors that need to be hung, pictures that need to be framed, posters that need to be arranged...I'm to easily distracted. I look at big tasks like hanging a 50 lb mirror and decide I can't do it on my own. And now I'm leaving for the summer. Oh well, maybe in August??

OK, there are my six things. I'm tagging...Firelotus, Heidi, Mom, Z, Jamie, and Martini
4 Responses
  1. Z Says:

    Hi! Thanks for the tag!

    I love productive days too - it feels so good to look back on all you've accomplished! (and yet... I am still fairly lazy. Go figure)


  2. firelotus Says:

    I can't play this game! I don't know 6 people with blogs to tag



  3. Z Says:

    Aaaaaand I JUST did the meme...


Post a Comment