Ohmygoshi
Have you seen this??? Apparently, the director and star of Step Up 2 The Streets started a little dance competition against Miley Cyrus and her friend (aka M&M)




So Miley and Mandy had to respond with this:

Take note of the hottness that is Channing Tatum...I had to wipe the drool off my face there.

SO THEN ACDC(Adam Chris Dance Crew) had to respond, natch.


I think it's sufficient to say that it's THE BEST THING SINCE SARAH SILVERMAN FUCKED MATT DAMON.

I'm anxiously awaiting Milers' response.
Labels: , | edit post
4 Responses
  1. SOme of my friends are in the battle back to Miley....I'm LOVING THE WAR. LOVING IT.


  2. LindzML Says:

    Haha, I can't wait. You'll have to keep us updated.


  3. drbolte Says:

    okay, for reals, that was the most entertaining thing EVER.

    miley had me with channing tatum.

    and then...it was like adam sandler! LINDSAY LOHAN! and then...the ultimate swoonfest...CHRIS BROWN.

    girlfriend's going to have to get christopher walken to do a repeat of weapon of choice video performance in order to even come close. and britney. because if you have one trainwreck starlet, you need another plus one. so britney...AND paris!

    ooh. i'm so excited. you HAVE to keep us updated.


  4. Ben Says:

    [...Thanks to Ohmygoshi for bringing this to my attention...]
    http://bensprblog.blogspot.com/2008/05/best-thing-ever-so-far-today.html


Post a Comment