Ohmygoshi
On the plane ride home, I caught a little bit of Inside The Actor's Studio with Angelina Jolie. It was actually pretty interesting, and I found myself to be slightly impressed with the demeanor she put off. The way she described holding Maddox for the first time and what he meant to her was quite touching. I decided to do something similar today. This is the same questionnaire used in the show, and was inspired by Proust, and made famous by James Lipton. My answers aren't nearly as "profound" as some others', but here we go:

  1. What is your favorite word? - Camaraderie, it represents familiarity and trust.
  2. What is your least favorite word? - Impossible, I like to believe I can do anything.
  3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? - Passion. Raw passion.
  4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally? - Deception, I can't stand lies, they always lead to trouble.
  5. What sound or noise do you love? - The sound of me and my friends sitting in a room and just laughing and having a good time all night long.
  6. What sound or noise do you hate? - Glass shattering. It's such a harsh sound, and it always makes me cringe.
  7. What is your favorite curse word? - Fuck. Sometimes no other word will do.
  8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? - Figure skater or Actress. The ability to entertain people is something that I really admire.
  9. What profession would you not like to do? - Anything that requires monotony, I need change.
  10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? - "Ya did good"
After James Lipton goes through his usual questions, he leaves it to the audience to ask questions. So now (since it's the cool thing to do lately) here's your chance to ask me any question and I will answer.
Labels: , , | edit post
2 Responses
  1. chickbug Says:

    it totally is the cool thing to do and i ask everyone the same question (is that boring?).

    if you could have someone read just one post you've written, which would it be?


  2. firelotus Says:

    ooh thats a good question chickbug


Post a Comment