Ohmygoshi
My name is Ohmygoshi.

And I demand that things be AWESOME.

I've noticed that lately I've been getting a lot of traffic here, and I love love love that! however, I have also noticed that not many of you leave comments! Make your presence known, people!!! Leave me a love note! Let me know how incredibly AWESOME you are for whatever reasons they may be, and I'll be sure to give you love back! No need to be shy, I promise I don't bite, well, unless you're a delicious chocolate cupcake covered in coconut frosting, then I might.

I only check my blog like 1,236,544 times a day, so it'd be AWESOME to have a new comment every now and then.

I'm heading out to Myrtle Beach today for a few days! I'm excited for the sunset pictures that I'll be snapping this weekend, the beach, working on my tan, wine coolers on the beach, showing off my cute flowy skirt, and good food. Oh yeah, and about that whole "family bonding" thing too. I'll be the youngest one there (it's just me, my mom, her two brothers, and my aunts) which means everyone will be jealous of me and my total cuteness. haha. The only downer to the whole thing is the SEVEN hour drive it takes to get there with the cranky-woman-who-didn't-get-enough-sleep, aka my mom.

It's going to be AWESOME.
Labels: , , | edit post
4 Responses
  1. Z Says:

    Hi! Good morning! ;)


  2. chickbug Says:

    hello! (although I know you aren't THAT excited to see my comment, because...well, i always comment.) =)


  3. brookem Says:

    hi there- found you through drbolte and thought id say hi!

    have fun in myrtle beach! went there last year with 5 of my girlfriends (actually, in may too!) and had a BLAST!


  4. firelotus Says:

    i'm making it known!!

    L,
    Cat


Post a Comment