Ohmygoshi
...Maroon 5's acoustic set. Loves it.

...Photography. I really really can't wait to invest in one of these. Though I love my current camera, I feel like I'm not taken seriously with it.

...My Wednesday night dates with my friend V. She wanted to take an Intro to Dance Technique class, so I signed up with her so she wouldn't be alone. Loving it! Afterwards we grab dinner at a different place every night. Tonight is Potomac Pizza...mmm!

...This newfound freedom of being 21. Last night, I didn't go buck wild and get trashed. That's not my style. I wanted to remember turning 21 thankyouverymuch. I've always been the kid who loves just having the freedom to do something. It's why I love this country.

...The blogging world. There are so many interesting people out there! I think it's fabulous how everyone can connect like this. I'm especially loving the discovery of some fellow DC Bloggers out there! HI!

...The Chipmunk version of Funkytown. Seriously, one of the funniest things ever. Must. Own. DVD.

...The fact that it looks like it's going to be a pretty chill weekend.

...Getting calls from old friends at 3am.

...The idea of going home and going out to dinner with all my favorites there. Can't wait for it!

...The fact that spring is coming! I can already feel it.

...Bing Crosby. I share my napster account with my family, and all the downloads are visible in one library. 'Cause who wouldn't like to groove out to On The Atchison, Topeka, And The Santa Fe? Such a fun lil' tune. Someone should probably call 911 right now, because I think my Mom just had a heart attack after she read this.

...Also the fact that the complete soundtrack of High School Musical is on my napster is pretty hilarious considering my only siblings are 18 and 15 year old boys. ::Snicker::

This is all for now.
Labels: , | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment