Ohmygoshi
I figured I should sit down and put something in the blog.

First, and foremost, my awesome mom wanted to be included in the blogging fun, so she set up her own place here. Go check it out and leave her lots of love in the form of comments. :)

It's such a gorgeous day here in D.C.!!! I'm so so in love with this weather. If it could stay like this all summer long, I would never leave! I decided to clean up my room so I could open the blinds and let some light in...mmmm sunshine. I don't know how people live in the dark all their lives. I'm definitely going to have to cross "Vampire" off my list of What I Want To Be When I Grow Up. It's the kind of day that you just want to drive around with your big sunglasses, the windows down, radio blaring, and singing at the top of your lungs. Unfortunately, my car is in the possession of my two brothers down in FL, so I'll have to settle with windows down, and streaming my hometown radio station (BRILLS idea, I know. I don't know why I haven't thought of it sooner. I've only been away for 3 years...).

I'm kind of in the middle of a room upgrade. I really don't have anything on my walls, and I think that needs to change. I have all kinds of posters, mirrors, pictures and things that can make my room pretty. It's time to put them up. Hopefully I'll have pictures up later.

How AWESOME is it that it's Friday? I practically ran out of my class this afternoon and started jumping for joy. Although, class wasn't so bad today, seeing as we had a little food party. One benefit of Japanese class - SUSHI.

Last little note, I love that I can be included in "grown-up" things like going out and meeting up for drinks, and $2 rail drinks and beer? hell yeah!

Break is only a few short sweet weeks away, and I'm so excited. I can't be in class anymore, it's slowly killing me. I have big plans and expectations for this summer.
Labels: , , | edit post
2 Responses
  1. thats so freakin' awesome that your mom blogs :) I could never get my mom to blog...i can barely get her to check her email.

    Go enjoy the day! Gawd I hate being a cube monkey *sigh*


  2. Z Says:

    Oh, but I'm loving the weather today... And the fact that it is FRIDAY!!!

    Hope you have a great weekend!


Post a Comment