Ohmygoshi
Today was the first day I overslept and missed my Japanese class. It also happens to be the last Japanese class of the semester. OOPS.

Although I really haven't enjoyed the class this semester, I still kind of feel sad about missing it. Oh well. I'll get over it.

It kind of blows my mind that this semester school year is almost over. Where has the time gone?! My adventures in Rome started almost a year ago! It can't possibly be time for summer again! Since currently Jell-O has more stability than my plans for the summer, I'm a little anxious about what's going to go down these next few months. I've been looking at internships in both Otown and D.C. and there are pros and cons to each. I'm not really sure where I really want to be. Granted, I should probably have an internship before I start trying to make these kind of choices, but I can't help but get ahead of myself.

I've actually gotten more interest back from places in Otown, should I take that as a sign? One thing though, I need to have a sublet take over for my part of the apt, and I definitely don't have one of those yet. Hmmm.

It's still nice out in D.C. but I know that before long it's going to be sweltering, and I have no car to drive around in the nice air conditioning. That's going to suck. That's most definitely a Pro for the Florida list...
Labels: | edit post
3 Responses
  1. the weather started off crappy today, but its gorgeous outside now :-)


  2. Jamie Lovely Says:

    I'm going to Orlando in June :) I can't wait!


  3. Ohmygoshi Says:

    jamie - orlando is a great place to be! what are you doing there?? are you going to Disney???


Post a Comment