Ohmygoshi
Yay for entertainment! Thanks Chickbug!

  1. maybe i should go deposit my check
  2. i love the smell of fresh baked goods
  3. people would say that i’m usually late
  4. i don’t understand why some people are so mean
  5. when i wake up in the morning I usually panic and check the time
  6. i lost a friend
  7. life is full of ups and downs
  8. my past is what I learn from
  9. i get annoyed when my roommate leaves the kitchen a disgusting mess
  10. parties are my favorite picture taking opportunities
  11. i wish i knew what i was doing this summer
  12. dogs always want your burger
  13. cats think they're royalty
  14. tomorrow I will be outside
  15. i have low tolerance for stupidity
  16. i’m totally terrified of being alone for the rest of my life
  17. i wonder why people act the way they do
  18. never in my life have I skydived
  19. high school was where I made some of the best memories
  20. when i’m nervous I get really warm
  21. one time at a family gathering My aunt decided to walk home. Wish she would have told us that beforehand so we wouldn't have spent two hours WORRYING.
  22. take my advice: communication is key
  23. making my bed is something I don't do very often
  24. i'm almost always thinking, "could i put that in my blog?"
  25. i’m addicted to music
  26. i want someone open up the job heavens and give me a job.
Labels: , | edit post
2 Responses
  1. chickbug Says:

    totally LOVE #24. me too!


  2. magdathunder Says:

    it's true, dogs totally always want your hamburger : )

    i don't think you're at all unusual in fearing you'll be alone; even though i'm in a great relationship now, i STILL rank that among my top fears of all time.

    good luck with the job search!!


Post a Comment