Ohmygoshi
Have you ever had one of those dreams when you all of a sudden think you have something to do, something that you thought you already did, and you start to panic about it?? I do occasionally, and they all involved my high school dance team. Last night, I dreamt that I was watching their annual review show and then I realized, "OH SHIT, I'm supposed to perform! I have to go part my hair!"
I was legitimately panicking about it. Then I remember sitting down looking in a mirror trying to do it the right way (we had a very specific style we had to adhere to) and being frustrated that I couldn't get it right.

Other times, I've dreamt that we were at a competition and I had no idea what the choreography was, and I was set to go on stage in 5 minutes. As I tried to follow along I remember thinking, "Oh man, she's going to kill meeee!". I wake up in a panic not knowing what's going on or what YEAR it is! Does anyone else have the same type of dreams? They definitely stress me out. Or maybe I have them because I'm stressed? I don't know.

All I know is I can't take this stress right now!!!
Labels: | edit post
2 Responses
  1. LindzML Says:

    I had one last night involving MY dance team here at UF. Of course, I woke up and realized? I'd just relived something that happened earlier that evening. Yech. Miss you, I'll be rootin' for your boys tomorrow!


  2. chickbug Says:

    i have a reoccurring dream i didn't officially graduate HS, and I have to go back. what in the world could that mean?


Post a Comment