Ohmygoshi
Maybe you're not aware of this, but this place right here, yeah, it's mine. It's where I go to express how I feel at that very certain point in time. It's not necessarily how I feel at all times, just at that certain moment in time. If you're reading this right now, then you've taken time out of your day to come and see what I have to say, and that's cool to me. While I certainly appreciate all comments, please be brave enough to use your own name, and use correct punctuation and spelling. It's hard to take you seriously when you mix up your "there's", and can't manage to find the apostrophe key.
Thanks for your time, enjoy reading, and if you don't like it, then do me a favor and move on.
Labels: | edit post
3 Responses
  1. LindzML Says:

    I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! Some people just see the internet as this golden opportunity to be anonymous jerkwads. Some people have never learned the difference between their, they're and there. Some people just need to quit being losers.

    You? Are not one of those people. Hopefully, I'm not either. Kisses, come home soon!!


  2. chickbug Says:

    you are fantastic and i love coming to your blog...and i don't even know you! thank you for sharing you (all of you) and forget about those who don't appreciate it.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    dear amanda,
    first of all I strongly believe you are the immature one.. come on writing about your feelings on the internet, so strangers can read it!!! haahaahaa... seriously? What happened to writing on a private journal... do you need other people to post comments on your wall so they can raise your low self-esteem? Thats sad..you are sad...oh and one more thing aren't you the immature one for not confronting your so called friends about it... way to go! If I could, I'd ask them to read your blog... but then again.. are they really your friends?


Post a Comment