Ohmygoshi
In high school, there were two things that dominated my life: IB and the Dazzlers. The Dazzlers was the dance team I was on. Being on that team was one of the most rewarding experiences of my life and I will never forget it. I can't even begin to describe what it feels like to be on stage with the hot stage lights beaming down and the music blaring on the speakers. Adrenaline is pumping through your body and 5 minutes later you don't even remember what happened. To hear that crowd screaming for you and those other 20 girls sharing the stage with you is exhilarating. I'd be lying if I said there weren't days when I wished I could go back to high school simply to be on the team again. The coach was definitely one of my mentors, and I will forever look up to her. What an amazing person.

So it makes me SO PROUD to say: CONGRATULATIONS to the Seminole High School Dazzlers! National Champions 2008!!!!!!!! The routine was SO AMAZING! it gave me chills and brought tears to my eyes! I'm so proud of them!

PLEASE go check out the videooo! I'd post it here if I could, but I don't think it will let me. Click here and then search "SEMINOLE" and click on the top link on the right (it should say Finals). Then, come back here and leave me a comment on just how awesome you thought the routine was!

0 Responses

Post a Comment