Ohmygoshi


So, apparently it's national de-lurking week in the blogging world.

Which means......it's time to come out of the woodwork and leave me a comment!! I know more people read this then they do comment. So tell me about yourself! What's your favorite pet? Color? What are you looking forward to most about 2008?? Really, I want to know! I'll even comment back! I love comments, they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. So today, take a few minutes to be the highlight of my day :)

Labels: | edit post
2 Responses
  1. chickbug Says:

    de-lurking is fantastic! i highly recommend it for everyone. and, if i haven't said it already....love your blog. glad we are blogging world friends. =)


  2. LindzML Says:

    My goodness I like that last one. I'll never let the terrorists win, no worries.


Post a Comment