Ohmygoshi
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

The great thing about the first few days of the year, at least for me, is the excitement of everything new! 365 days for new things to happen! New chances, new friends, new memories, and my favorite, new pictures!! I'm all about being NEW this year! I'm following Lindz and creating a new 101 list, it should be ready in a few days. I also decided to give my blog a new look.

So let's see...
New blog-look (check)
New goals(check)
New me-look (half check. my hair appointment is next week)
I even found a new blog to read! I love blog hunting, there are so many interesting ones out there, my favs are all linked to the right -- check them all out!

This is one of my favorite pictures of 2007. It's of this little girl, Stella, that I sit for in D.C. It was a gorgeous spring day outside, so I grabbed a blanket and my camera and we played in the backyard. I got some great shots of the lil munchkin, but this one is by far my favorite. My mom had it blown up and matted for framing and gave it to me for Christmas. I thought it was pretty neat to see it like that. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Click it to see the extra-huge-in-your-face version.

I got a new camera for Christmas, so expect to see more pictures this year. I'm excited for the new year, are you excited?
1 Response
  1. LindzML Says:

    She's too cute, but every time I hear her name, all I can think of is that sceen from A Streetcar Named Desire...

    "STELLA!! STELLLLLAAAAAA!!!"

    And I'm excited about your list!!


Post a Comment