Ohmygoshi
Well, I've been a bit absent this week from the blog. I wish I could say that it's because I've been so busy being a diligent student during this first week of class. I wish I could say it's because I've been busy preparing myself for the next class and getting organized. But no. It's because I've spent countless hours parked in front of my friend's television playing Donkey Kong on the Super Nintendo. Yes, that is the sad truth. I've spent countless hours dodging barrel throwing orangutans, hopping over vultures and jumping on different colored alligators. I've definitely reverted back to my childhood. I remember being in Japan and watching as my best friend's older sister was SO GOOD at the game. I remember being in Florida watching the other people beat the games with such ease! Suddenly though, I've become the one that everyone turns to when the pressure is on! haha, that's too funny in my mind.

My friend, Vicki, brought her Super Nintendo back with her from home. And we've all been amazed by it all week long. Who doesn't love a good game of Super Mario Bros to ease the school stress? A round or two in Donkey Kong Country (1, 2 and 3), or a race around the track in Mario Kart? The Nintendo is every college kid's dream! God help us all if we get a wii...
Labels: , | edit post
1 Response
  1. LindzML Says:

    ...I have no words. Keep at it, love :-p


Post a Comment