Ohmygoshi

I've been working on my 101 list, but it's taking longer than I expected because of things that have come up. So in the meantime, I made a list of eight things boys can do to impress me. I got this idea from Chickbug, and she got this idea from Men's Health. So here we go:

1. Watch an occasional chickflick with me. I know, it may be one of the most horrible experiences of your life, but it would mean a lot to me. I like to share things I like with the people I like, and every now and then it'd be awesome if you would watch a girly movie with me.

2. Introduce me to your friends and family, and be willing to hang with mine. I love to meet new people, and I think it's cool when you trust me enough to let me into your world. And if you can get the approval from my family and friends, that's more bonus points for you.

3. Run errands with me. They can be more fun than you think, and it's a great way to get out of the house and do something without having to spend a lot (if any) money. Just tag along and keep me company.

4. Be understanding. Sometimes, all I need is a good hug and someone to listen to. When I get stressed, I can be pretty unpleasant to be around. Please don't take this as a sign of me hating you, because I don't. I'm simply stressed (usually by school) and I just need someone to hold my hand.

5. Surprise me. Every now and then, do something that I'm not expecting (in a good way, of course)

6. Show me that you're passionate about something. Whether it's saving the world one surgery at a time, or taking pictures, I dig a guy who is passionate.

7. Show me your fun side. I love being goofy and silly. I want to know you're serious about what you do, but also that you know how to have fun.

8. Be into music. I love love love music. I have a very eclectic and broad taste in music, I need someone who can introduce me to new stuff, and appreciate the stuff I like too.
0 Responses

Post a Comment