Ohmygoshi

I got this idea from storked! Here are seven things that you may or may not know about me!

  • I've recently become obsessed with the show Bones. I watch at least one episode a day.
  • I have a bunch of different blogs that I check daily
  • I want to me remembered for doing something great
  • For as long as I can remember, I've always wanted a white christmas
  • During the last 3 years, I might of had tiny crushes on two of my professors...
  • I usually don't do my work until the panic sets in...I work best under pressure I've found
  • Sometimes, I still miss my ex even though I know he's 40 kinds of wrong for me and I'm better off without him

Ok, so I'm tagging:
anybody who reads this!
lindzml
the ladies of Chickbug

Labels: , | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Kevin Says:

    wow lol how many blogs do you have?

    I was just checking really old email and I stumbled upon this blog and I can't believe you're still updating this lol.


  2. Ohmygoshi Says:

    kevin! you should read and comment more often!!


Post a Comment