Ohmygoshi
when I get stressed i like to make lists. Lists of what I still have to do, lists of things I like, lists of things I want. Currently, my desktop is covered in post-it notes of these lists. It's quite sad.

I can't believe this year is coming to a close. It's definitely been a year to remember, and it's actually gone by really fast. I'll have a full commentary on it later, after I've had some more time to process my thoughts on it.

I was at my friend's place all night studying for two (2!!) midterms today, my weekend was spent in the library, with my nose buried in finance and organizational behavior, and yet, I'm not as miserable as I could be. This semester I was lucky enough to make friends with a bunch of great girls, that I don't know what I'd do without.

Anyways, my massive amount of studying isn't going away anytime soon, so I'm going to get back to it!
Labels: , , | edit post
1 Response
  1. LindzML Says:

    I can't wait to see you once it's really all over!! I miss you and I know you can do it and I think we should totally compare all the awesome lists we've made when we get home. I've got shopping lists and 'what to get people for christmas' lists and 'this is what i need to get done in the next 12 hours' lists. It'll be good fun.


Post a Comment