Ohmygoshi
All of a sudden everyone around me is suddenly "in a relationship", leaving me to be one on my own. I don't know how I feel about this really. I'm not kidding when I say this either. EVERYONE in my family, almost all my friends, even all of my EXES are all involved in other relationships. Seriously though, what the hell? what do all of these people have that I don't have? And the worst part is, all my friends come to me to bitch and moan about their boyfriends. "He does this" or "He hasn't called me AT ALL TODAY!" boo freaking hoo.

On the one hand, I'm really happy that my friends and family are happy and have someone else in their lives. But on the other hand, this really sucks. I really hate that feeling of loneliness. One really is the lonliest number. I can't go anywhere without being surrounded by all the "coupley"ness. It makes me a little sad, actually. Christmas time is always the worst. The whole season is about being cute and with the people you love and that love you. Yet, I'm always alone on Christmas. ALWAYS. I want that with someone. That whole "Can't eat, can't sleep, reach for the stars, over the fence, world series kind of thing". I want to know that there's someone who will be there on my bad days, and when I'm bitchy for no reason. Someone who will want to hear about my day, and be excited to see me. Someone I can really get comfortable with.

John Mayer says it best, I'm tired of being alone, so hurry up and get here. Please?
3 Responses
  1. LindzML Says:

    I love you when you're bitchy for no reason. And when you're in a good mood. Or when you feel blue. I promise things will get better, I love you.


  2. LindzML Says:

    P.S. I totally didn't mean for that to rhyme.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Hey Love--

    Please visit my blog, one entry in particular I think applies to your entry:

    http://firelotus.wordpress.com/2006/07/08/being-alone-the-epiphany-of-true-happiness/

    When are you going home? Write on my facebook wall, let me know.

    /\ /\
    >^_^<
    ^


Post a Comment