Ohmygoshi
I am SO glad to be home right now. I was just missing the hell out of it, and I really couldn't wait to get back. I don't even know why. This break is only a little less than a week, but I feel like it's winter break. That reality will hit me next Tuesday.

Last night was a great first night back. First, my mom and I hooked up with my childhood bff Lindz and her mom for coffee at our favorite cafe. We sat there for about 2 and a half hours just laughing and having an over all great time. Then I had an hour and a half conversation with my best friend who was still up in Gainesville. I love talking to her. She just refreshes me, and is often the exact dose of amazingness that I need. So our conversation pretty much ended with "OK, just get in your car and drive home tonight!" "You know what? OK!" and two hours later she was at my front door. We were up until 5am just talking about everything and nothing. And it was so much fun. She said it was one of the most spontaneous things she's ever done! That got me thinking, what's the most spontaneous thing I've ever done? I can think of a few things, but I'll spare the gory details for now.

What's the most spontaneous thing you've ever done??
Labels: , , | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment