Ohmygoshi
this time tomorrow I'll be sitting at the gate ready and waiting to board and get my ass back to sunny florida! yesssss.

in other news, this morning I was at the house of The Most Hyper-Active Child in the World, watching said child's baby sister, K. The plumbers show up to do their thing and pretty much re-do the entire upstairs plumbing. Who doesn't love a handyman? really? I mean, I know I do....especially when they HAVE NO RESPECT FOR A SLEEPING BABY. I was on edge the entire time with my ear pressed against the monitor to make sure it was working, because she SLEPT through 3/4 of the banging, clanking, and out right stomping. I was really beginning to wonder if she was partially deaf, and then started going through all the times I'd played with her and wondered if she had responded when I called her. After I went upstairs to check on her and make sure she was still breathing, the guys finally decided to close the door to the bathroom to lessen the noise. 5 minutes later she woke up. Kids these days....

I think she's finally warming up to me though. Thank GOD. I don't think I could take another day of her screaming herself purple when she was left alone with me.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment