Ohmygoshi
right before I graduated in May of 2005, my friend lindz decided to make a "101 things to do in 1001 days", and after seeing how hers turned out, I decided to draft my own set of things i wanted to achieve. I sat down one afternoon and made my list. Some things were silly like "get a prom date" and whatnot, but others were things that i really wanted to accomplish in my lifetime. Well, this past summer while in rome, i rediscovered this file saved to my computer over two years ago. I had completely forgotten about it until then! I opened it up and was fascinated by how many of those things I had managed to accomplish. i did update a few of the silly things here and there, but for the most they are all still true. I posted it on the side of my blog, so go and check it out. :)
Labels: | edit post
1 Response
  1. LindzML Says:

    I'm so proud. Keep going...I forgot the exact date of my 101, so I'm letting it go until December 31st...I know that's too long, but whatever. Good luck with finishing it!! I'm so excited that you've been able to do so much on your list!!!


Post a Comment