Ohmygoshi
the other day my mom called me up and told me that a good family friend of ours was driving up to DC this week and was willing to take me a box of stuff, so what would i want her to bring me?? I came up with a few things and told my mom. Today, i talked to her and asked her if she had gotten my stuff together to give to the friend driving up (she's leaving early thursday morning), and she pretty much failed at getting anything together. That kind of pissed me off. like, why even bother to ask me, get me thinking about what i need from home, and then not put the stuff together to send to me?

she said she had my brother looking for something i'd asked for; which, if you know my brother, means he'll never find it, homeboy would lose his head if it wasn't attached.

anyways, i'm just a little annoyed. she had time to go to the movies and talk on the phone all night long, but can't remember to get stuff together for me. something she said she'd do in the first place.

huff.
2 Responses
  1. LindzML Says:

    ...was this my mommy? I love you!! Also...I'd gladly meet you halfway if it weren't for gas...


  2. Ohmygoshi Says:

    yes it was your mommy!! come visit me. i miss you :(


Post a Comment