Ohmygoshi
well, it's more like the movies of the 90s....

in the past two days, i've watched:
Jumanji
The Princess Diaries (which is really from the early 2000s, but whatever)
Honey, I Shrunk the Kids (which is really from the late 80s, but i first saw it in the 90s)
Home Alone 2: Lost in New York

I remember the first time i saw jumanji. it was during one of my visits from japan. we rented it (on tape!) from blockbuster. i just remember being mesmerized by it, and then being so disappointed the the real game wasn't quite the same.

home alone 1 and 2 are always some of my favorite holiday movies. they just put me in such a happy mood. what a smart little kid that kevin was. i especially like the second one, when they wake up to all the presents in the gorgeous hotel penthouse. i was actually just thinking of this movie yesterday when i was watching the wonder years, Daniel Stern narrates the show and plays Marv the stupid robber in Home Alone. does that ever happen to you? you're thinking about something or someone and then you see it a few days later...it happens to me a lot actually. I was just listening to some christmas music too...i can't wait for christmas, it's the most wonderful time of the year after all.

and then there's honey, i shrunk the kids. a classic for any person who can remember the 90s. i always loved mgm studios because they had the gigantic set that made you feel like you were in the movie.

Andre is playing next, but i think i'll opt for So You Think You Can Dance instead...Andre always makes me cry anyways...
0 Responses

Post a Comment