Ohmygoshi





So my fabulous six week European trip has finally come to an end. To be honest, I’m happy to be going home. I’ve been gone a long time, but unlike when I’m at school, I’ve been living in a foreign country, where I didn’t really speak the language to begin with. I’m probably going to be paying my mom back for a century for this trip, but it was well worth it and I would do it all over again in a heart beat! It was a once in a lifetime chance, and I’m so glad I took it. Sure, I may get to come back to Europe and Italy and Spain, but not like this.
My trip definitely had it’s fair share of stressful moments, starting from day one at MCO dealing with JetBlue and their tardiness, which almost caused me to miss my flight to Rome. Then there was the Heineken not so Jammin’ Festival, complete with hail and whirlwinds. Then there was the whole drunkenly scaling the gate thing and falling off and busting my knee (which still hurts btw). Oh, let’s not forget when I went to the wrong airport the other day to go to Granada, fyi, there are two airports in Barcelona, don’t mix them up. And then today I decided since I had time to kill I’d walk around and look at the stores. I hopped on a monorail to the other gates. When I tried to come back, the monorail doors wouldn’t open. And I was stuck inside!! I was really worried for about 5 minutes there. Then I had to go through security again…grr... But for every stressful moment, there have been at least 50 hilarious, outrageous, and amazing memories. I am so lucky to have gotten the chance to come here! In six weeks I lived in Rome, sailed the Mediterranean, saw the leaning tower of Pisa, did a Pub Crawl, saw Venice, survived a mini natural disaster, went to SPAIN! Partied on a beach til the break of dawn in Barcelona, relaxed in Granada, spent a night in Madrid and made tons of new friends!! Now that I think about it, I’m exhausted!
0 Responses

Post a Comment